Location, Location, Location
Where do you like to indulge in your craft? Is your favourite arm chair your little knitting cubby area, or do you prefer to ‘knit in public’? Do you like to crochet in the great outdoors, perhaps, or knit in the bath, or at the pub? TAGGING CODE: knitcroblo5
In this small apartment, I knit on the couch. I have a certain spot where I feel most comfortable. I have a red down throw that I keep on my lap, and a basket on the shelf under the coffee table where I keep my most active WIP so I can knit with the yarn in the basket below me. I often have the TV on while knitting, but lately, since we don't have cable, I've been knitting with music from my Zune.
I sometimes knit on my lunch break at work, but only on Wednesdays or Fridays.
I knit at my in-laws house on Sunday mornings while my FIL makes Butkus-Brekfix (breakfast).
I knit with friends in public at Stitch in Bitch meetings, when I can.
I bring my knitting with me if I know I'm going to do some waiting, like at the doctor's office. I would knit everywhere if it was acceptable and did not make people uncomfortable. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, so I don't knit at staff meetings or at workshops and lectures. But I wish I could.
Where do you like to indulge in your craft? Is your favourite arm chair your little knitting cubby area, or do you prefer to ‘knit in public’? Do you like to crochet in the great outdoors, perhaps, or knit in the bath, or at the pub? TAGGING CODE: knitcroblo5
In this small apartment, I knit on the couch. I have a certain spot where I feel most comfortable. I have a red down throw that I keep on my lap, and a basket on the shelf under the coffee table where I keep my most active WIP so I can knit with the yarn in the basket below me. I often have the TV on while knitting, but lately, since we don't have cable, I've been knitting with music from my Zune.
I sometimes knit on my lunch break at work, but only on Wednesdays or Fridays.
I knit at my in-laws house on Sunday mornings while my FIL makes Butkus-Brekfix (breakfast).
I knit with friends in public at Stitch in Bitch meetings, when I can.
I bring my knitting with me if I know I'm going to do some waiting, like at the doctor's office. I would knit everywhere if it was acceptable and did not make people uncomfortable. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, so I don't knit at staff meetings or at workshops and lectures. But I wish I could.


No comments:
Post a Comment