Saturday, January 29, 2011

Knock Knock

Hello? Anyone there?

I could sit here and write all about what I've been up to since last I posted.... but there's only one think occupying my mind..... my latest WIP..... this baby that shall be born in June. :)

 We have chosen to NOT find out the sex of the baby. We are looking forward to being surprised. I'm so thrilled and cannot wait until this baby is born. So far, I've had a pretty easy pregnancy. I'm halfway there and I don't know what's in store, but all that matters to me is that this baby is healthy. We are working on the nursery and little by little, getting ready for our growing family. Kitty is still spoiled, however :)

I have at least some knitting to share. Some more recent projects anyway....

 Monster Pants for the baby to wear next fall/winter. Made these from random balls of Berroco Pure Merino DK. Pattern is Das Monster.

 Here's something I knit at the last minute out of yarn I bought at the last minute while waiting for an hour in line at The Fold's annual New Year's Day sale. This had been in my queue for a while and I saw the yarn and remembered I wanted to make it. September Circle

And finally, a little shawlette from yarn and pattern I drooled over at Stitches last summer/fall. I saw the sample and had to have one exactly like it. I didn't reblock this for the photo so it looks a little wonky from wearing it several times. Feather River Shawlette

So yeah, that's my news and my life right now. Couldn't be happier :)

No comments: