Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow Snow Snow!!

It first snowed on Thanksgiving, but since I was not here, I missed it. It snowed again last weekend, and it was wonderful. I was driving at the time, and by the time I got where I was going, everywhere was white and magical. On the way back home, sleet turned the roads to ice and that was no fun. I got home safely though, as I watched other slide and get stuck with spinning wheels in the ice. I DID get to test my anti-lock breaks though. Whew! Unfortunately, the rain washed it all away the next morning. But....

It snowed yesterday afternoon, and all evening, and all night, and it still snowing this morning.
This is the effect!




All fresh and soft and fluffy. I saw only one set of prints outside, already nearly filled in. They were Eric's :D
I decided not to take a sub call this morning. I have errands to run before Friday. Boo.

I also took some sock-snow pics a la The Yarn Harlot. Hers are so much better though.

Candles in the snow. Ha!

Anyway, off to finish the mates to these sockaroonies!

Ciao!

OH! P.S. I'm in Ravelry now! Been there since Thanksgiving. Soooo awesome.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ooh, those socks look so cuddly and warm against the snow. Great job, they are beautiful! :)