Check out KniftyRed's blog to see the previous antics of these silly but lovable giraffes.
After climbing the shelves and nearly creating utter mayhem in poor Tricia's shop, the giraffes were headed off by Sheriff Ben!
"Why, you could have knocked those shelves down and spilled all that yarn!" He chided them.
They all settled down, back in the big cozy chair. Soon is was time to go, and they were sad. They hugged goodbye.
Eugene and Geoffrey were glad they'd had so much fun, and looked forward to another playdate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So adorable! I'm honored they came to play with that sassy Mr. Ben. I hope he didn't corrupt them. He's not exactly an innocent you know.
You are completely awesome!!! Those photos are cute and fun. I'd love to put them on my blog with a link to your blog. Let me know....
susan b anderson
made my day:)
Love the photos! Very cute :)I have just ordered the Itty Bitty baby hats book and have seen the book for these animals as well.... After seeing how they turned out here, I think I just have to go get it! Too cute to pass up, fantastic job :)
I just saw your giraffes' knitting adventure on Susan Anderson's blog- Wanted to let you know how adorable they are together and I love the photography of their adventure!
This is just wonderful You should write a children's book about the adventures of these gorgeous giraffes
Kindest Regards Linda
I found your blog through Susan Anderson's Itty Bitty site. What fun to see the toys I hope to make soon. I read further and really enjoyed your wedding photo. It's lovely! Where did that beautiful wedding dress come from? By the way, I may have to visit Nana's Knitting Shop next time I am visiting my sister. She lives in Blue Island. I haven't been in Oak Lawn in a long time. Thanks so much with sharing your fun site.
these are AWESOME!! i can't wait to make one. :)
I just love it, where did you get the pattern for them all, Knit Picks? Or it also looks like something that maybe Amy Gaines would design. They are so cute, and having such a great time, aren't they?
Post a Comment